"How to Maximize the Interior Appeal of your Home for the Market"
Give your home that enhanced appearance that makes everyone feel invited:
1. The first consideration in preparing a home for sale is to make certain every room is thoroughly cleaned and without clutter. This provides a spacious feeling and is more appealing. Crowded rooms can make buyers presume your home is too small; so, remove furniture if necessary to create a sleeker more spacious appearance.
2. In some cases a... read more
The City of Richmond Heights
Richmond Heights Missouri is located just 10 minutes west of St. Louis. Its position in the St. Louis metro area leaves the city with an easy connection to great schoolsand superior healthcare. Nearly 10,000 people and many businesses have established Richmond Heights as their permanent residence.
The City was incorporated in 1913 when the population was 500. Prominent residents who have called Richmond Heights home include Charles Lindbergh, eng... read more
Whether your are Updating or Remodeling a Home be careful of
"Projects that may Lower Your Home Value."
HGTV's Sabrina Soto walks us through the
5 projects that you should skip if you are looking to put your home on the market.
The path to homeownership is fraught with challenges, not least of which is finding the right house. To help narrow down your search we met up with home designer and architect Barry Wood, who can be seen on HGTV’s "Hidden Potential." He gave us a list of home features ... read more
Making the “Big Decision.” “Which Home to Consider?”
Buying a home may well be one of the biggest investments of your life. For First Time Home Buyers and even the Experienced Home Buyer, the big question is ‘where’ am I going to buy the house.
1. Do you require a specific School District.
2. What budget have you selected that you can comfortably afford.
3. Street, Neighborhood and Community are also considerations.
4. The location of your employment.
5. The distance to l... read more
Search for your First Home with Coldwell Banker Premier Group. Check out our Agents available to assist you in "Making the Best Decisions." Take a look at the Video below to review some basic hints.
... read more