I truly enjoy watching the faces of my clients light up when we find "the one". To have the honor of guiding someone through the home buying or selling process is so gratifying and as a full-time REALTOR®, I pride myself on having the ability to explain the process and educate my clients every step of the way. Working previously as a corporate trainer and department head has helped me learn to effectively communicate with all people and personalities. Being an active listener is crucial, to truly assist clients and fully understand their wants and needs.
Although I work with buyers and sellers all over the metro area, Maryland Heights, St. Charles, St. Peters, O'Fallon, Hazelwood, Florissant and Bridgeton are the areas where my clients most appreciate my deep knowledge of schools, parks, restaurants and highways. Working often with First Responders, Military, Veterans, first time buyers, investors, senior citizens or relocation clients, I am well-versed in the process that many will only experience a handful of times in their lives.
There is a great satisfaction to be gained when helping clients turn their real estate dreams reality, and building new relationships and friendships along the way!
My services include:
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Confer w/title companies, lenders, home inspectors, & pest control operators to ensure that terms & conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what types of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, & leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents & disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers & sellers.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, & participation in multiple listing services.
- Compare a property w/similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs & financial resources.
- Display residential properties to clients & explain their features.
- Arrange w/title company to run title searches & determine whether clients have clear property titles.
- Review plans for new construction w/clients, enumerating & recommending available options & features.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, & appraisals.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, & related matters.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing.
- Review property listings, trade journals, & relevant literature, attend conventions, seminars, & staff & association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, & contractors to whom clients may be referred.