If you are a Seller...
If you are a Buyer...
About Bill Vedenhaupt
• Full Time REALTOR® with The Vedenhaupt Team - Coldwell Banker PREMIER Group
• 12 years experience
• Among the top ten producers of Franklin Co.
• Franklin Co. resident for 30 years
• Familiar with the Franklin Co. and surrounding areas
• Representing Buyers and Sellers
• Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award Winner
• Coldwell Banker International Silver Society Award Winner
• Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award Winner
• GRI - Graduate Real Estate Institute
• SFR - Short Sale Foreclosure
• RRES - Residential Real Estate Specialist
• Top Selling Agent with Coldwell Banker PREMIER Group
• Top Listing Agent with Coldwell Banker PREMIER Group
• Star Performer at Coldwell Banker PREMIER Group
• St. Louis Magazine "Top-Scoring Real Estate Agents" in the St. Louis Area
• Multi-Million Dollar Producer
• Coldwell Banker PREMIER Group is the #1 Coldwell Banker Affiliate in the State of Missouri
• Actively involved in First Baptist Church, Villa Ridge
• BNI Group
• Local Chambers and Community Organizations
• Active Supporter of Badge of Hope Ministries, MACC (Meramec Area Chaplaincy Coalition),
and Crosspoint Christian School
• Full Time Sales Associate with Coldwell Banker Premier Group
• Two member team approach to assist both buyers and sellers
• Lender recommendation assistance
• Great communication skills, quality service, efficient and reliable
• Aggressive marketing plan specifically tailored to each client
• Member of the Missouri Association of REALTORS®
• Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
• Member of the Franklin County Board of REALTORS®
• Member of the Mid-America Regional Information System
• Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS)
• Certified Residential Referral Specialist (CRRS)
• First Time Home Buyers
• Commercial Real Estate
Contact Bill, 314-450-0551, and Get Started Today.
Bill V. has gone beyond the normal limits of a real estate agent.
1) When I was preparing to sell my house and was going to have a garage (moving) sale Bill. loaned me much needed tables to stack the "merchandise" on.
2) He was very knowledgeable about the local & regional market place. He suggested a reasonable listing price and helpful hints of what I should do to make the house more "salable".
3) When the house was tested for radon and came up .4% high, which would cost $750.00 or so to mitigate, we talked it over and I said that this was OK, and continue with the sale. I noted to him how the test was performed. His response was to re-test the house, in that he felt that the re-testing would show a different result, eliminating the $750.00 mitigation fees.
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! It was great working with you and we are so pleased that you are happy with all that went in to selling your home. If we can ever be of service to you in the future, please don't hesitate to call us.
Bill sold our house and helped us negotiate our new house purchase. Very good negotiator. Always willing to talk and answer all our questions (no matter how simple).
It was so wonderful to work with you, and was my pleasure to help find the home you were looking for. If ever I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Bill Vedenhaupt is a wonderful, caring individual who is a blessing to work with, as are the rest of his team. I thank God I had these knowledgeable and helpful people who were able to sell my home in a month!
The thing we were really impressed with Bill about was after listing our place for sale, Bill led us in prayer concerning the transaction. We appreciate his service and his love for the Lord and church.
We have used the services of The Vedenhaupt Team on several business transactions. Bill & Dave were always honest, fair, and professional in all our dealings!
1 Story(s) | 0 SqFt | 0 Office SqFt
5 Bed(s) | 4 Total Bath(s) | 2,796 SqFt
1 Story(s) | 5,324 SqFt | 0 Office SqFt
2 Story(s) | 5,400 SqFt | 0 Office SqFt
1 Story(s) | 3,200 SqFt | 0 Office SqFt
4 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 1,680 SqFt
1 Story(s) | 4,550 SqFt | 0 Office SqFt
2 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 1,320 SqFt
3 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 1,700 SqFt
3 Bed(s) | 2 Total Bath(s) | 1,109 SqFt
4 Bed(s) | 1 Total Bath(s) | 1,210 SqFt
3 Bed(s) | 1 Total Bath(s) | 888 SqFt
1 Bed(s) | 1 Total Bath(s) | 656 SqFt
R11 Zoning | 7.00 Acre(s)
AGR Zoning | 10.78 Acre(s)
3 Bed(s) | 1 Total Bath(s) | 0 SqFt
RES Zoning | 0.77 Acre(s)
RES Zoning | 0.85 Acre(s)
Residential Zoning | 0.18 Acre(s)
Residential Zoning | 4.47 Acre(s)
RESIDENTIAL Zoning | 0.00 Acre(s)
4 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 0 SqFt
3 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 1,617 SqFt
3 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 1,556 SqFt
1 Story(s) | 2,996 SqFt | 0 Office SqFt
3 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 1,080 SqFt
3 Bed(s) | 1 Total Bath(s) | 1,226 SqFt
3 Bed(s) | 2 Total Bath(s) | 1,109 SqFt
3 Bed(s) | 1 Total Bath(s) | 826 SqFt
3 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 1,782 SqFt
3 Bed(s) | 2 Total Bath(s) | 1,000 SqFt
Residential Zoning | 0.24 Acre(s)